Monday 19 July 2021

Winners Game #26 - Flowers

 Hello and welcome!

It's time to announce the winners of our June Challenge - #26 Flowers

Thanks you so much for all the wonderful floral cards you filled our gallery with. It looked like a beautiful garden of treasures.

This theme was chosen by Milla and her favourite is our top winner:


Congratulations Ishani!

Please grab our Winner badge to display on your blog and contact Jane to arrange a Guest Designer spot - aaabirthdaychallenge@gmail.com

Top Three
in order of entry




Congratulations to you all, please grab our Top Three badge to display on your blogs.


Our current challenge is #27 - Use An Embossing Folder

Be sure to check it all out and join in with the fun.


Peace & Hugs,

The AAA Birthday DT

4 comments:

  1. Me!!?? No no no!! I can't win a Flower theme challenge.. must be some mistake 🙈🙈


    I rubbed my eyes and saw again! Thank you.. thank you.. thank you. This means a lot to me AAA birthday team. Congratulations to my sweet friends as well. They are the ones I learn from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card for one of the Top Three! I can see so clearly why Ishaani has won, and I am glad to be up there with her and Trina and Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much AAAB team! 🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations to Ishani, Ashwini and Karen, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We love to read your lovely comments.