Monday 7 March 2022

Game #35 - Under The Sea

 Hello!

Welcome to the March challenge here at AAA Birthday.

 
We have two Guest Designers joining us for this month's challenge.

First up is Arlene who has created this glorious under the water scene on her slimline card.



And she is joined by Claire who has made brilliant use of a die cut sentiment to make her peek-a-boo window card.


Huge thanks to both Arlene and Claire for sharing their talent with us this month.

And now for the card samples from the AAA Birthday DT. You're going to be wowed!

Nancy

Nonni

~taking a break~

We are sadly saying goodbye to Tina with this challenge. We will miss her so much as she's been such an inspiring and talented member of the team. And didn't she just rock her Under the Sea choice of challenge theme with her card!

Good luck Tina for your future in crafting and everything else too.

The sharp eyed of you will probably have noticed the addition of Jane D, janedscreativechaos, to our card shares and I'm delighted to say she has agreed to join the AAA Birthday team. 

Here's an introduction to Jane D:




Hi, I'm Jane, also known as Jane D on social media. I'm so happy and honoured to be joining the amazing Design Team here at AAA Birthday. I started making cards a few years ago after having suffered a severe trauma to my left hand (it's the perfect physio!), and fell in love with it. My cards are often clean and simple, but I do enjoy ink blending and experimenting with new techniques.

I live in the south of Sweden with my husband and our teenage son, who's the youngest of four. Our three older children, two sons and a daughter, have all flown the nest and started little families of their own, making me the proud grandmother of five beautiful grandchildren.

Besides from cardmaking I enjoy pocket page scrapbooking, music, photography, reading, and sailing. 

I can't wait to see all your creations. Keep crafting! 

Well I hope you're feeling inspired and ready to join in with our Under the Sea challenge. We're really looking forward to seeing your birthday cards linked up.


Have fun creating!

Hugs,
AAA Birthday Team

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. AAA Birthday card design team members have created outstanding oceanic inspirations for us!!! Definitely sea-worthy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this lovely comment. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We love to read your lovely comments.