Monday 12 December 2022

Going Into 2023

 Hello!

An extra post for December as there are one or two changes coming up in 2023.

 At the moment we begin our new challenges on the first Monday of the month, well from January 2023 we're going to make it easier for you to remember our start date. All challenges will commence on the 1st of each month and stay open the entire month. So an extra few days to get your cards linked up!

Sadly we are saying goodbye to two DT members - Bhavya and Nonni. They are both awesome card makers and we're really sorry to see them go. All best wishes for the New Year to you both and good luck with wherever your crafting journey takes you next.

I too am taking a bit of a break from making cards, but will continue to work hard behind the scenes as admin to keep the challenges running as smoothly as I can.

The flip side of all this is that we get to welcome some incredible new members to the team. In fact I decided to not just replace the three who are stepping down but up the DT numbers so that you get even more inspiration to play along.

Here they all are:

Deekshita

Hi everyone, 

I'm Deekshita based in Mangaluru, India. I a am full-time mom to an adorable pre-schooler in the day and a crafter by night. My forte is critters and I love to use them in my cards. Ink blending and colour play are my card's spotlight. Birthday cards are my favourites to make and I get my inspiration from challenges. I'm very much excited to be a part of AAA Birthday DT team and looking forward to it :) 

Helen

Hello - I'm Helen a card making addict!  I love my stamps, digi stamps, papers and Promarkers and am a big fan of card making challenges.  I love to make birthday cards and I'm looking forward to being a part of the team and joining in with the challenges.

Kateryna

Hello, I'm Kateryna Aloshyna.
Pioniya is my nickname.
I`m Ukrainian, now based in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria.

I started making cards in 2014. My creative heart belongs to the CAS, I am an avid stampoholic! Most often I colorize stamps with watercolor. Sometimes I сreate mixed media and paper projects. Besides scrapbooking, I also love painting.
Happy to be a part of AAA Birthday DT team and hope to inspire you!

Kati

 

Hi everyone, this is Kati. I love creating colourful cards and tend to always include rainbow colours on my cards. :) 
As I mainly create birthday cards and love getting inspired by card challenges I am more than thrilled to join the AAA Birthday DT - hope to inspire you too!

Sue

   

Hey there. My name is Sue Symens. I am a CAS card designer at heart but love how a challenge stretches you. I am also a farmer, wife and mom. I am looking forward to seeing how you stretch and grow with our challenges.

Tristan

 

Hello, I'm Tristan Dawes. I love CAS cards but have been pushing my bounderies to try more layers and elements. I'm based in Melbourne, Australia and by day I'm an instructional designer, mother to a nearly 16yr old girl and netball coach. I look forward to inspiring you with my creations.

What amazing additions to the team! 

And did yoy spot their inspiration for our current challenge - #44 Embossing?

Be sure to play along and get your card linked up!


Peace & Hugs

The AAA Birthday Team

x

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the new team members and Happy Holidays to all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the New Team Members and Best Wishes to those who are leaving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We love to read your lovely comments.