Monday 1 May 2023

Game #49 - Balloons

Hello!

It's time for a new challenge and to introduce two awesome new members to the AAA Birthday team.

Please join me in welcoming Denise and Shruti.

Hi everyone, I'm Denise.  

I live in a small village in South Wales, UK with my hubby and 2 grown up sons.  I've been crafting for over 20 years and enjoy colouring with my Promarkers; although recently I've gotten into stencilling and using die cuts as the focal point on my cards.  

I love making birthday cards and probably 90% of my cards are for birthdays so this challenge is perfect for me!  I am honoured to join this amazing team and look forward to seeing all your fab creations.


I'm Shruti Tiwari from Pune, India. 
Mom of 2 little angels, artist, crafter, home baker. Love to travel, explore new places and capture beautiful moments.

- I love card making since my childhood, currently I'm in love with dies, stamps, stencils & creating more cards, Bookmarks, Envelopes, Mini Albums, Craft Boxes and recently I've started with scrapbooking layouts.
Apart from these I love Decoupage,  Hand-painting, Dot Mandala, DIY, Upcycled art, creating beautiful home decors and art pieces.

- I believe in creating simple yet beautiful projects and I think that's my unique style, because "SIMPLICITY is ALWAYS in Fashion"

I know you're going to love their cards!

So let's get started with May's challenge. May is our birthday month and we'll be 4 years old. 

Well you have to have balloons for a birthday don't you? So that's the theme for this month. 

And I'm thinking there will be a random draw from all the entries this month to win a surprise bundle of crafting goodies. Not a birthday without a present is it?



We're delighted to welcome Maria as our guest designer and her card has some amazing letter shaped balloons. What a fab idea!


WE really hope you can find time to pop over to her blog and leave her a lovely comment.

And now it's the turn of the very talented AAA Birthday DT.






~taking an extended break~

How about all those balloons? 

Time to go search your stash now and join in with our birthday month balloon challenge.

Peace & Hugs

The AAA Birthday Team

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We love to read your lovely comments.