Monday 17 February 2020

Winners #9 A Shaker Card

Hello everyone and welcome to the winners' post for Challenge #9 A Shaker Card.

Here's our picks:

1st Place


Congratulations Rachelle

Please grab our Winner badge to display on your blog and contact Jane about a Guest Design spot aaabirthdaychallenge@gmail.com

Top Four
in order of entry







     Congratulations to you all, please grab our Top Four badge to display on your blogs.


DT Call The Result

We were totally overwhelmed by the number of fantastic crafters that showed an interest in joining our DT. We would have loved to say yes to everyone, but as we only had one space that was not possible. 

Huge thanks to you all and if you'd like to join us as a Guest Designer for a future challenge you'd be very welcome. Just drop me an email - aaabirthdaychallenge@gmail.com

I am delighted to introduce you to our new DT member Sandhya. 



I am a proud wife, and mom of two boys with an addiction to making cards and currently learning watercolor painting, and botanical drawing. I am from India, but have been living in USA for the past 6 years. I enjoy spreading joy and kindness through my creations. When it comes to stamping, I am a sucker for flowers, next comes cute critter stamps that are easy to color. I am bad at building elaborate scenes, something I need to work on. I also love background stamps, cover plate dies and embossing folders. I could go on forever! 


We're all looking forward to working with Sandhya and I know you will be thrilled with her wonderful cards.

All that's left for me to do now is to remind you about our current challenge #10 Cute and hope that you'll find time to play along.  


We're looking forward to seeing your cute birthday cards.

Peace & Hugs,

The AAA Birthday DT

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Rachelle ... and the top 4. Thanks for picking my card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! Thanks for picking me among the top 4 and it's an honor to be chosen to join this amazing design team. I look forward to inspiring everyone to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! Thanks so much for choosing my card as the top pick...there were so many awesome shakers in the gallery and everyone hit it out of the ballpark this time! Congratulations to Sandhya - I look forward to seeing her awesome creativity in future challenges! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Rachelle and the top 4 ! And Congratulations too and Welcome to Sandhya ! Can't wait for seeing her wonderful cards. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We love to read your lovely comments.